Note : Full time
Apply before 9 February 2019
|Immediately||6 Months||₹23000 /Month|
About Deutsche Gesellschaft Für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH (https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/14479.html):
For over 60 years, (GIZ) GmbH has been working jointly with partners in India for sustainable economic, ecological, and social development. Currently, GIZ has over 330 employees in India, of whom 85 percent are national personnel. India is fast emerging as an economic and industrial power.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist in secondary research on need basis for the different projects, help develop/present research content e.g.: presentations, shorts briefs/reports.
2. Preparation and execution of workshops/round-tables with relevant actors e.g.: prepare invitee lists, invitations, speaker profiles, event documentation, etc.
3. Communication with relevant stakeholders and the creation of texts, publications for public relations (e.g. newsletters, blog, etc.)
4. Any other project related task that the supervisor may assign
5. Support the preparation and execution of workshops/round-tables with relevant actors e.g.: prepare invitee lists, invitations, speaker profiles, event documentation, etc.
6. Report writing, editing, and designing project documents like reports, case studies, success stories, etc.
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, Event Management, Creative Writing and Report Writing
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 26th Jan’19 and 25th Feb’19
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.